Handy Information for our Christmas Music and Light Show:
The light show is on, with an opening date of Saturday, December 3rd, 2013. Current information is at the top.
Where is the light show?
It is located 114 Wateredge Ln in Fredericskburg, VA. The house is located in southern Stafford County, in the Wateredge estates subdivision, off of Kellogg Mill Road.
Get Directions here!
When does it run?
The light show will be viewable every night from December 3rd until the first week of January, 2014. The hours of operation for the show are as follows:
- Start time for the music: 5:30 pm
- End time for the show: 10:00 pm
What songs are playing?
Here is our current playlist (constantly expanding):
- Amazing Grace - Yule
- Duelling Jingle Bells - US Navy Band
- A Soldier's Silent Night (narrator: Father Ted Brandt, music: Mannheim Steamroller)
- Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
- Christmas Eve Sarajevo - Trans Siberian Orchestra/TSO
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Combined version) - Mannheim Steamroller NEW FOR 2011
- Blue Christmas - Porky Pig/Seymour Swine and the Squealers
- Silent Night (Stile Nacht) - Mannheim Steamroller
- Twelve Days of Christmas - Straight No Chasers NEW FOR 2011
- Wizards in Winter - Trans Siberian Orchestra/TSO
New songs are being composed now to add variety now
How do I listen to the music? All I see are the flashing lights!
Tune your radio to FM 105.7. You should be able to hear the station as you approach the location.
Where is the best place to park?
Please pull your car on the side of the road in front of the house, on either side of the road. There is ample space for several cars to view the light show, from both sides of the road. Please be courteous and turn your headlights off (or at least dim them) until you are ready to leave. Respect our neighbors by not parking in front of their driveways.
If you have any other questions, click here.
This page has been viewed times.